Student support, information and guidance
The following summarises the support and guidance available to students:
- Help and advice is available through the Online Learning Environment.
- Information about core texts for each course studied.
- Textbooks and articles that are important to the subject.
- Multimedia tools – course lectures on DVD that expand on the important issues that have been raised in the course or computer software may be included
- A University of Nigeria email account.
- The University of Nigeria Online Library
- Regulations, containing full details of syllabuses, programme structure, assessment regulations, degree classification criteria, etc.;
- The careers department of the registry also offer guidance to careers.
- The Public relations department also disseminates information concerning and within the university community